Account with COI
Application for Clients providing a Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- The most convenient account for large orders and frequent rentals
- Certificate of Insurance is required for rental equipment with a total value of more than $10,000. Evidence of insurance alone is not sufficient (see below for details).
- Account set up within 2 to 5 days, depending on the response time of your references and insurance company. Be sure to allow adequate time for processing the application. The VER credit team understands the demanding nature of "the business" and wants to ensure that your equipment needs are met on time, every time.
- Requires credit/trade references.
- Please note that VER cannot guarantee Net 30 Terms to every customer.
- The Certificate of Insurance (COI) may be submitted after the application, but must be provided prior to your rental date.
Instructions and forms1. Contact a VER rental agent to discuss your equipment needs.
2. Download and complete the Account With Insurance [216 kb doc] application, including the requested trade and bank references.
3. Print, sign, and fax your application and Certificate of Insurance to 818-956-1178.
4. Call your rental agent to confirm the rental.
Note: Video Equipment Rentals requires both Property and Liability coverage. VER should be listed as a Certificate Holder. Evidence of insurance alone is not sufficient.
- Property Coverage
- General Liability
- Auto Liability
- Worker's Compensation Liability
- Loss Payee for Property coverage
- Additional Insured for Liability coverage
For questions about VER's insurance requirements, call VER's Credit Department at 818-956-1444, email email@example.com, or see our Sample COI [152 kb pdf].
Additional questions? Call your rental agent or VER's credit department (818-956-1444) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.