Account with Security Deposit
Application for Clients providing a Security Deposit
- If you are providing Insurance, please use this form.
- Use for rentals with total equipment replacement value of less than $10,000
- Ideal for clients with infrequent or small rental needs
- Account should be set up within a few hours; however, we strongly suggest establishing your account several days before your planned rental.
Instructions and Forms1. Contact a VER rental agent to discuss your equipment needs and determine the replacement cost of the equipment.
2. Download and complete the Account With Security Deposit [164 kb doc] application.
3. Print, sign, and fax the application to 818-956-1178. You will be notified via e-mail once your application is received and processed.
4. Contact your rental agent to confirm the rental.
You may use cash, check, money order, a credit card or a wire transfer (where appropriate) to pay for equipment rental. Deposits must be made with cash or credit card only.
- American Express
To use a credit card, please fax to 818-956-1178:
- A copy (front and back) of the card being used
- The driver's license of the cardholder
- The Credit Card Authorization form in your application
Additional questions? Call your rental agent or the VER credit department (818-956-1444), e-mail email@example.com, or view our FAQs.